- on Dec 23, 2022
In power dialers, the agent can import their daily call sheet or the calling details for each lead. The calling process is then performed over the web using a cloud-based voice-over-internet protocol or VoIP system.
The agent can manually dial numbers using an on-screen keypad, or they can launch calls directly from their imported lead information or through a pre-populated calling list.
If the power dialer reaches a number that’s disconnected, busy, or unattended, it will automatically call the next phone number on the contact list.
ADVANTAGES OF POWER DIALER :
- Gives sale time for after-call activity and dials the next number when your representative click on the “next call” button.
- Allows you to leave a pre-recorded message when you reach a prospect’s voicemail.
- Integrates with your CRM, making it easier for you to sort, search, and segment your contacts.
- Simplifies workflow by eliminating redundant task when cold calling
- Maximizes the time spent in outreach, as the sales team won’t have to toggle between different tools or sheets to find phone numbers
- As it poses the capability to dial numbers automatically, your agents will be able to make more calls
- Power Dialing will ring each contact for 30 seconds by default; thus, reducing the time spent per call and increasing efficiency
- Reports can help you track agent performance