- on Feb 04, 2023
A conference call is a telephone call in which someone talks to several people at the same time. It is a powerful way of communication. It’s a way to communicate with many people at once without all being in the same place.t helps make a conversation with many people at the same time. Usually offices use this service to connect to many employees from different locations all at once and share information and ideas. Other people can use conference calls to talk to two or more people at different locations. Before this pandemic it was a way to contact a group of people scattered in many different areas of the world. Now it’s still great for that but also a great way for a large group of people.
- A conference call saves you time. It helps you get more done in less time.
- Conference calls save you on travel and associated costs. You can talk to all your teams by staying where you are instead of travelling across cities.
How to start a conference call :
- Dial the first person and wait for the call to connect.
- Tap add call .
- Dial the second person, and wait for the call to connect.
- Tap merge calls .
- The two calls merge into a conference call. To add additional people, repeat steps 2-4.