Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer system to interact with humans using DTMF tones input from a connected phone call's keypad. An IVR system is now a basic necessity for handling large call volumes or filtering out calls to be routed to the correct departments in a call centre. With Text-to-Speech (TTS) features, modern IVRs can dynamically interact with humans, following inputs from their phone's keypads. IVRs are widely used to direct calls to the appropriate departments, let callers select preferred languages before interacting with an agent, and facilitate order bookings based on a predefined menu. Thus, it is an effective way to automate the communication of certain information that has to be repeated every time a customer calls or tries to connect in respect of some issues or problems.
Next2Call offers an IVR solution that allows you to engage with your customers through customisable pre-recorded voices. It empowers you to control the content your clients hear when they contact you. Additionally, it aids in call-flow management by offering two variations of the IVR system. Consider the following:
This IVR system is most suitable for organisations that provide single-digit menu options to their customers. It offers a single menu where you can present various offers or information to customers or seamlessly connect them to the appropriate agent.
If your operations are complex and thus the workplace consists of many departments, or the case otherwise, there is a Multi-Level IVR Facility. With the availability of a multi-level menu, it serves you best. It provides multiple layers of menu options, guiding callers to appropriate departments or information.
❏ Gather valuable feedback from customers;
❏ Customisable greetings to your customers;
❏ Provide support to customers even after working hours effectively;
❏ Engage with callers in their preferred languages;
❏ Direct callers to the right agent based on their queries and inputs;
❏ Handle high call volumes at peak hours or seasons;
❏ Get valuable insights into essential metrics like the number of connected calls, missed calls, abandoned calls, etc; and,
❏ Connect one particular customer to its previous agent for a better customer experience.
❏ Better Call Management: connect calls to the right agent effectively and don’t waste valuable resources;
❏ 24*7 Support: provide customer support even after office hours or on off days;
❏ Analytics and Reports: gain valuable insights into key focus areas for better customer experiences;
❏ Flexible: design multiple call-flows and menu options easily via drag-and-drop dashboard; and,
❏ Customer Retention: engage with customers effectively by tailoring interactions to their preferences for the best experience
Configure 10 forwarding numbers
One time setup charges including recording Rs. 4000/-
Virtual No. Rs. 500/- monthly
● Get Menu options that callers can navigate using touch-tone keypads or voice commands to access specific information or services;
● Intelligently route calls to the appropriate departments or agents based on caller input for efficient call distribution;
● Allow callers to choose their preferred languages for effective interactions;
● Provide automated responses to common queries such as account balances, order statuses, or product information;
● Conduct automated surveys, collect feedback, and gauge customer satisfaction levels;
● Employ speech recognition technology for callers to interact using natural language and prompts;
● Integrate with databases and CRM systems to retrieve real-time customer information and offer personalised experiences; and,
● Get data and insights into call volumes, frequently asked questions, and call duration to improve daily operations.
● streamline operations through automation;
● configure call flows easily using an intuitive IVR designer;
● interface seamlessly with third-party databases;
● reduce customer wait time;
● provide real-time and updated information to customers effectively;
● scale up operations;
● simplify voice recording management; and,
● improve productivity with comprehensive reports.
Next2Call primarily focuses on its customers’ total satisfaction. Our experts are always available to help. At Next2Call, we provide 24/7 technical support. Expert Consultation is something that you need at a bad time when you are stuck and don’t know how to proceed next. During such times, just connect with us, using either our live chat support or helpline. We care and thus understand the value of your time. So, always choose Next2Call for all sorts of call centre solutions, problems or requirements
At Next2Call, we have experts in our customer support facility who are available 24/7 to provide assistance for all your pressing issues. Get the assistance you need right on time; either call us at +91 9599406553 or get in touch through Live Chat.Contact Us