Voice broadcasting is a technique to quickly broadcast pre-recorded telephone messages to a large number of customers, subscribers, surveyors, employees. This uses a methodology to dial at the number of available channels to a database of phone numbers and play a pre-recorded voice message to the telephone calls that are answered. It may also leave a message on answering machines. Voice broadcasting can be personalized with integrating it with TTS (Text to Speech) applications.
Voice broadcasting is made interactive with the option to have the call recipient press keys on their telephone keypads and walk through a pre-defined menu. There are multiple options to have a call recipient leave voice messages at the end of the call.
●Perimeter Security Support
How does Voice Broadcasting work?
Press One Campaign is the most popular method in voice broadcasting. With this methodology, the call recipient is presented with an option to press 1 to speak to a live agent for more information or to continue with the survey and then walk through a pre-defined menu Upon detection of an answering machine, the broadcasting machine leaves a pre-recorded message on the prospects answering machine, with details like call back number for further information or enquiry.
● Able to make a large number of calls simultaneously
● Text to speech feature will let you convert your text message into speech
● Can track and record calls to gain customer insights
● Provide daily call reports and analytics to enable you in making accurate decisions
● Let you schedule your campaign to your desired date and time
● Let you import all of your contacts in a few seconds
● Improved Engagement: Connect with a large number of contacts simultaneously and interactively engaged with them resulting in higher engagement rate
● Enhanced Productivity: Reach to a larger network of clients in minimum time
● Analytical Reports: Analyze campaign in real-time and provide reports for better insights
● Cloud-based Technology: works on cloud technology making all process simple and easy
Voice Broadcasting - Methods
Press One Campaign is the most popular method in voice broadcasting. With this methodology the call recipient is presented with an option to press 1 to speak to a live agent for more information or to continue with the survey and then walk through a pre-defined menu
Upon detection of an answering machine, the broadcasting machine leaves a pre-recorded message on the prospects answering machine, with details like call back number for further information or enquiry.
Primary Focus on - Customer Satisfaction
Next 2 Call primarily focus on its customer's satisfaction. Expert Consultants is something you need in a bad time when you get stuck helplessly or looking for process expansion or re-engineering. We care and understand the value of your time. Our expert teams will help you come out of your Call Center problems or new requisitions.
Speak Up your Problem ! We have the SOLUTION
At Next 2 Call, We have expert teams who are ready to provide you help on all burning issues you are facing. Get ready for the Best Experience. Call at: +91-9650866007 or get in touch with us at Contact Us